This page may not work correctly in your current browser, Internet Explorer. We recommend changing to a more modern browser before viewing this page. We recommend
Your session is about to time out, do you want to continue your session?
EPIC Advisory Board Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming an EPIC Advisory Board Member! The EPIC Advisory Boards (Boston and Worcester) are made up of a diverse group of adults and youth who believe in and support EPIC’s mission to prepare young people with disabilities to be actively engaged community leaders through education, leadership development, and community service. EPIC’s Advisory Boards assist in expanding the EPIC Community, increasing fundraising efforts, building EPIC Programs, and (most importantly) supporting EPIC’s young leaders.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF BOARD MEMBERS:
1. Attend EPIC Advisory Board Meetings every other month, including the annual Board Retreat. There is no call in option for Board Meetings unless you are in another State.
2. Members can miss one meeting a year.
3. Volunteer at one EPIC Service Warrior day a year. (Does not include signature events)
4. Attend EPIC's two annual signature events; 1. City Serve 2. Honoring Young Leaders.
5.Become an EPIC Giant by signing up for monthly recurring donations
6. Each board member will fundraise a minimum of $600 yearly (Sponsorships, Fundraising events, etc.)
7. Board members who decide to not return at the end of their term must refer at least ine person to apply for their seat.
- Fill out the short application on the following pages
- After completing your application you will receive an email confirming your application has been submitted.
- Send your current resume to Jeff Lafata-Hernandez, EPIC Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
-After receiving your application and resume, EPIC staff will be in touch to set up next steps in the process
* Please note that all board positions for youth (under the age of 23) are filled by current EPIC Youth or Alumni.
Powered by NeonCRM